Summer is nearly here and the weather is getting warmer, perfect weather for these tropical inspired ice pops.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, flesh only
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- squeeze lemon juice
- ½- 2/3 cup almond milk or more coconut milk
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 large tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Blend mango, coconut milk and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Pour into ice-pop moulds (should reach approximately ⅓ of the way up).
- Using the same blender (no need to rinse in between, a bit of mango left is good!) blend up the bananas, extra milk, vanilla and honey until smooth. Divide mixture into ice pop moulds to create the second layer. Add in your popsicle sticks then place in freezer for a few hours until frozen.