This frozen smoothie bowl is super refreshing and light, perfect for a hot summer’s morning. I love using fresh peppermint leaves in this but you can use normal mint too.
Nutrition: the zucchini adds a serve of veggies to your day, matcha powder is very high in anti oxidants and peppermint is great for digestion.
- 1½ bananas, frozen and chopped
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 handful peppermint leaves
- ½ zucchini, chopped
- ⅓ cup almond or soy milk
- fruit and granola, to serve
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add extra almond milk if required.
- serve topped with seasonal fruit and a sprinkle of granola.