You had me at peanut butter.
A little gooey, chocolate, peanut buttery treat you can be eating in under 3 minutes.
- 2 tsp cacao powder (or quality cocoa)
- 2 tsp Natvia stevia
- 2 tsp brown rice flour (or wholemeal spelt)
- 1 tsp ground flax seed or chia seed
- 1 tbsp mashed banana
- 2-2.5 tbsp almond or soy milk
- 2 tsp peanut butter, plus extra for topping
- 2 tsp chocolate, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a microwave proof mug, Stir until combined.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, top with 1 tsp extra peanut butter. Microwave for a further 20-40 seconds or until the middle is just set, depending on your microwave.
- Grab a teaspoon and dig in.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan friendly and delicious.