Be Sure to make a big batch as this stuff is seriously addictive!
- 1.5 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Place all ingredients except for the cacao into a high powered blender or food processor, starting with just 1tbsp of the oil. Blend until smooth and paste-like, stopping to scrape down the sides of the jug occasionally. Add the extra 1tbsp oil if its struggling to get really smooth and blend properly, this will help it along.
- When its looking pretty smooth and buttery, add in the cacao and blend again until all combined.
- Spoon it out into a clean jar/container and store in a safe place as this stuff will disappear quickly!
- If you still have some leftover butter in your blender/processor jug that you can't quite scoop out, add in some banana and milk of choice and blend it all together to make a smoothie- no waste here.